Saturday, September 30, 2006

if the worlds at large ...by modestMouth

I realize that I might be sharing alot of information on here... but I jsut want to state that none of it is ever ment to harm anybody in anyway. I just decribe wha im going throught here and what I feel. If something some one might consider bad happends and I happend to re state it on here one must not feel ashamed about it , I personaly dont think any experience should be classified as bad.. they are only different form day to day , place to place , moment to moment. Everyone has problems good or bad.. some complicated and some as simple as find your keys in the morning ( althought at times that can become a complicated one haha) this page is my online diary , im not every good at keeping a personal diary since ive always had this thing about obcessing that someone was going to read it ... but this is defferent its ment for all to read. im opening my self up to new things as part of being an exchange student and living a year in a different setting that I had gotten use to the last seven year.! I love everything about this experience, even the complication in it. !!!! thank you for everyone that made this possible for me. And especially to the people that are close to me in my life now , since it is you guys that are helping me learn spanish and learn the culture here !!! just and other addition to the long equation of my life which in the end no one knows whats it will be equal to . I guess one could say me. hehe!
until next time all my dearest readers thanks for taking time out of your lives to read what going on in mine by Lors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home