Thursday, September 07, 2006

just got here..

the first plane shot I took
OK.. I got here.. the plane ride was long but thanks to friendly passager next to me I got by and to all my transfer on time... In Caracas I got picked up by my host moms cousin and she waited with me untiol I have to get to my next flight and then finaly home. When I arrived at the airport there was lots of people from Rotary and my host Family. It was a lot to take in , which gave me watery eyes but I held back the tears I didnt want to seem sad since I wasnt... I was just over joyed.
I got to my new home and`half of the apartement building came and said hi to me... I was tired beyond words.. soo I satyed wake enought to be polite and then went to my room to sleep.
It came to me as no suprise that I couldnt sleep... so I got up and unpack all of my stuff and placed it around my new room.
Theirs so many people around me now, that privacy isn`t really an option , this is something I`ll have to get use too.. like every thing else...

until later. I lovers you alll

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorriana said...

merci mamacita. all is welll... I love you mylene et simon aussi. A

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home