Tuesday, September 26, 2006

H20 in 3rd world countires....

soo heres the deal , I live in an appartement building, and every building in that ive seen here as this water tank on the roof to hold the water that has been pumped to the specific building in question. My appartenment has one as welll ..... and your wondering why im telling you all of this as your reading this... well let me tell you.... as I woke up this morning I found a puddle of water in my bed room near the top right corner, soo I took a towel and absorbed it up , becasue I figured it was caused by the air conditioner right above it.... But then as I was sweeping my room later on I ending up sweeping a whole bunch of water from under my bed.... So I moved mybed to figure out what was going on.... come to find out ... THeres an other PUDDLE in my room , --- I tell my host mom about this and she tries to figure out where its all coming from, since it hasnt rain , we figure that it was from the water tank on the top of the building that overflowed due to people from the building not shutting off the water .... ---- anyways.. all its cleaned up now.. and well hopefully all with go well from now on....

on a brighter note....

On monday night I went to the first official Rotary Wellcoming dinner, where I finally got to meet the tree other girls that are in my area code, as well as all the rotarians and parents of past exchange students... it was all very exsiting. The pictures will be coming soon... im uploading them and that always takes forever. My next rotary meetting is the weekend of the 14 where the 14 of us in the state will meet. cant wait. ill write about it when it comes around.....

oh and yet on and other note, my first day of school is tuesday!! wish me luck . I bought my uniform and everything.. hihih...and I have a few of the girl thats are in my grade but in and other school , that have agreed to tutor me if I need any help with anything.. and in exchange I help them in english... Smile.. im excited. well till next ime... I love you all !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home