Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rotary

the last few days have been quiet, I got my first cold in venezuela , I took care of it.. by drinking tea and a whole lot of liquids , soups and the whole mess . all should be glad to know that im better now.. I think that it was caused by the fact that here I sleep with an air conditioner on ..... Next in the last few days I had the pleasure to meet one of the four exchange student that live near me here, shes and exchange student form germany ...Immeall together theres 14 of us in the district ( which I get to me all on monday ) .. I met her at the italian club here, which is basicly a recreation center with swimming and all sorts of lessons... this was all on thursday. On saterday ( today ) we had plans along with others from rotary , so that I can meet the other two girls in my region. This took place at the country club where I just came back from. Unfortunetly the two other echange students must of got confused by the dates because they couldnt make it.. So it was just me, Imme the girl from Germany, the president of Rotary here welcoming us, Imme`s YEO Jose , his son whos know as Jr. and a few other memebers of Rotary ... oh and of course our host parents and my dearest little sister here that seems to go everywhere with me.. hihih.. ! the day was full of fun times , spend most of the day swimming and meeting new people , talking about the past exchange student and the year Jr. had spend in New Hamphire ( spelling ?) .mi hermanita (MAry Anny)the groupJose aka Jr.COUNTRY CLUB Fun Fun..!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorriana said...

did it work =?¿

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lorriana said...

bonjour la famille , merci pour mon blog... oui c'est en englais... mais per pas mon francais ... je parle a mylene en francais tout le temps quand je l'appelle un foit par semaine..... mon temp au telephone est tres limite parce ce que ca marche avec des cart de tellephone que j`achete a chaque semaine qui dur une heur et quelle que minute.....

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home