Sunday, September 17, 2006

the water problem.


okay.. soo where do I start... a couples days ago we lost power and the water stop working as well becasue the water here needs to be pumped up and filtered in order to be used.. and fliter again like a zillon times before you can consume it ( so to alll my freinds who warn me not to drink the water.. I know I know and im not drinking it..) where was i.. ah well the water problem started again this moring when I got up to take a shower the water barly came out of the showerhead soo I got out and ask what was up.. turns out that all of the water in the building wasnt working and that the water`pump was broken... AHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH NO WATER.. NO WATER.. as was very irrataded for the minute because I had been looking forward to this shower all of yesterday since I came home from the fiesta, I was soo diirty and sweatty and tiered yesterday that afther talking to a neightbor that teaches at the university about how much I need to learn this year and how far behind I was, ( im not that far behind but learning spanish on top of a new subject the thought frightens me oh soo dearly.. ) I just wanted to go to sleep soo I prospond my shower til the morning... BUT:. as I just mention the water didnt work the following morning aka today and I had to bath my self literraly in the shower stall and the hose for other appartement building.. thankfully it connected.!!!
water
so thats my story for today thank you all for reading and goodnight !! love you all !! till a later time.. hey by the way its my birthday tomorow people I want emails!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorriana said...

thanks you guys !!!!
and simon I love the stekch keep them going.. im gonna print it out and put it in my room!! its all blue it needs decorations and im aboutto paint it purple when they can bring me bye paint.. they said I could !! hihi but if it doesnt happend its ok.. >I made it may room anyways already !!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home