Sunday, September 17, 2006

soo it seems that I have fans huh ?

I dont have time to write for like four days and people start craving my blog.. well heres what ive been up too the last few days...

the official one week here was last wensday and I didnt have time to write because between going to the movies with my little sister and the sweet fiesta.. it was hard to find a time to write.. not to forget to mention that my litte sister on the computor everytime I turn around to look at it... what can I say shes 13 and its all so new to her ... hihi..

AS you all know in America we celebrate sweet 16 as a grand celebration at times... well here it custom to celebrate sweet 15 instead. the day before yesterday one of my freinds here (who now consider me her cousin for some reason... guess in good like that hahaha )brought me to a friend of hers sweet 15 brithday party... The party lasted all night.. every familly oriented and there was typical dancers from venezuela in gorgueous dresses, there was to much food to consume , and mexican singers to add in the mix .. I was taught how to dance salsa and a little bit of marange ( sorry if I spèlled it wrong ). I dances all night long till 5 in the moring when I was just about to drop... come to find out techno is popular here.. I love that fact... anyways I had soo much fun and slept a total of 5 hours in the last to days before last night... ( oh and if your wondering why theres not picture.. well someone who shall rememain nameless didnt know how to use my camera because they didnt speak english and they happend to have deleted alll of my pictures... thankfully I had my families picture already on the computer.. soo I didnt lose that.. bu I lost my last week heres picture... tear tear..)

but im saving last night for a different blog .. now its my host moms sister birthday party at the beach and I must attend. till tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home