Tuesday, September 19, 2006

my 17th birthday!!!

woke up on my birthday and the house was silent, my host mom at work and the cleaining lady was just begging to clean the house ( she comes about once a month or soo im told) SO I opened the gift my moms had packed into m y lugage before I left. THis made me smile, my moms adorible and greatest I could ask for, smalls things that made me smile ( I decorated my room with the hearts placed the other things around it THANK You !!! )Couple hours later my lil sister was at the door with a drawing she made me for my birthday !!! hihih.. and she hung out with me till people got home , I went on my email and saw all the wonderful cards people sent me ( thank you all of you )
THen my sister and I called a few people over to for a little fiesta later on that day. It was soo much fun small and family oriented with a few freinds that ive made here but everyone was smiling, I even got a few gifts hihih ( earings and such ) The youngins danced while the adults talked , then as the night went on I got to call my darling which made me smile even more!! hihi by the time I was off the phone Everyone got together and sang me happy brithday on top of an other song I forgot the name of, its part of the culture here.. anyways it was small and sweet and I went to bed pleased !!! oh and I even got a call from my YEO from rotary and the president of my district as well! I cant wait to meet the other 4 exchange student in my district.
dancing...lus and Imy b*day cake and cookies...lus and I

oh and pn an other note MY COLD WATER BACK IN FUCTION !!!! ( oh ya iforgot if I mention it before... but in my house here theres no hot water soo cold showers it is everyother day !!! it was a shock at first but now I got use to it and I actually like it ... Anyways yep the water pump was fix during the night of my birthday so when I woke up this moring there was water !!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorriana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lorriana said...

thank you lil bro!

I like this blog thing.. I think im getting decent at it.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home