Sunday, September 10, 2006

Where I live..

I live in a place
where a gallon of water cost more than a gallon of gas
where the poorest people live in the mountains
where practicly every building has bars on their windows
where their winter is hotter and our summer
where music is a must, & dancing is the culture
where fatness isnt of importance,
even tho everything is displayed in the media as sexy,sexy
where food is king , as of highest importance
where the sun shines bright
where opportunity is glittering everywhere I look

so im off to it -----t^ill later.. I love you all..

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorriana said...

I love you guys... thank you for everything you are to me...
I live in my heart
I live where I find lizzards in my room
I live in tears
I live in love I live in stronger connection because Im away and can look at life in a bigger point of veiw..
I live as a cameleon adapting to everything and anything that comes at me ..
I live in your hearts.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home