Saturday, October 21, 2006

ups and downs, smiles and frowns..

this week, I found out that my credit card doesnt work here... after I tryed it in 8 different banks and like 5 atm...a bit agrivaded .. because atm keep saying that my card was block, or temporary unusable.. and bank personals wouldnt work with me, arguing that I needed the exact paper I had in front of them, fax to the in spanish form america... but anyways...in working on it, got rotary thinking of solution, , hopefully this will work out... Im not in need of money.. itsjust nice to have a way to get it ya KNOW ...on and upper note , everyone really suportive of me back home.. and that makes me happy. I dont know who exactly reads my blog , so ill keep this vague. Thanks to all that take the time to answer my email, who keep on writing them.Who take time to read my blog. To every one that made this posible for me. ( I love sounding like a PBS this show was posible by veiwer like you at the end of each show.. ) but its true if it wasnt for you guys I would of gotten here. I love ya!!!!

Im off to finish my first ever full paper in spanish!!! ( oh im doing pretty good for the first month of school in my point of veiw BTW )

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorriana said...

oops.. I guess im suppose to keep everything personaL mom??? imma buy that dress once I can.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home