Tuesday, October 10, 2006

In School.

So I had my first english class in a Spanish school last friday.. and let me just say... I know exactly how the new kid form a spanish country felt in my spanish classes back in The states... Its Hilarious., no but that mean to say.. I feel the pain for them thought, and the pain for any language teacher thats teaching them. I admire you all !! your amazing and your job is so much more important then what most of the student body values it to be. Your opening windows, doors, hatchways, to a whole new world . Honestly. Theres so much benifits that comes with knowing a different language. I think every one should atleast make an effort to understand one more then they already know. theres so much beauty in discovering what the world has to offer, we should never let launguage be the berriers. NO excuses. ( oh and for the record any teacher I sent an email to about this blog.. I did notice that I mispelled my own town... sorry about that... but I did send a new email out.. .haha. )

ON an other note. School here is beyond different yet so similar, the students are the same, just in a different building , country and in a different language. but gossip remainds gossip. Whats different is the organization. My school has no clubs no after school programs ( sports , if you wish to do them have to be with teams formed by associations outside of school ) . The school its self is shape way differently, the AIR CONDITIONING WORKS in every class room!! theres a million little differences , but one that shocked me today is the comunication system... theres no intercoms or phones from classroom to class room... that was odd for me....

Some random things :
*Rotary official Orientation weekend is this week end ... im exsited!!!!
*Flamigo classes might be starting tomorow
* My first official test alll in spanish is tomorow
*I have to go study !!!

until next time !! I love and miss ya all !!!!! Lors !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home