Wednesday, October 04, 2006

First day in Venezuela School !!!

the differences are deffenetly there. Heres how my day went. Had yo be in school by 7 am so I got up before that and got ready, put on my uniform hahahah I have a uniform... and caught a ride with my little sister to school since we go to the same school. Once I got there its was interesting I was imagining that I was just goin to sit there all day and not understand a thing... but turns out I know more than I thaugh I did.. and all my teachers that ive met so far have been nice to me.. they ve agreed to help me when I dont understand something... and stay after class with me! im exsited .. it looks like everyone I know is will ing to help me if I have any little problem.... the people at school pretty much look like any other teenager ive ever meet... Here we stay iin one room all day and the teachers rotate... and while the cat not looking the mouse will play.. in this country as well as anywhere else in the world... school goes from 7 to 12 45 and on some day you have classes in the afternoon which means you can go home for like a few hours and then go back to the same room for a couple more hours... its fun.. its different.. it reminds me of canada´s school system. Ive been told numerous tims that school its hard here and that people take pride in studying... Im a bit nervous about that part.. after the first day I already have a test scedual for next wendsday... ON readdy for this... premilatery.. hahah its like freaking bootcamp in three section first you have to learn the history of the governement which is what im doing now.. then.. I dont know what comes next but ive been tol that I have to march.. and learn how to liike do basic training.. ha I think that hilarious and extreamly sad at the same time.. like why do kids have to learn to be a soldier... ive been told that on chavez order as well.... anyway.. im off to study. ALL IN SPANISH!!! love and miss you all you know who you are !!! thank you for everyone that made this possible for me .. god I sound like a promo from pbs `this program has been made possible by veiwers like you ,Thank you.` .. but I am really greatfull.. until next time ! Lors

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorriana said...

merci pour prende le temp a le lire !! Je vous aime , un serre fort pour tout le mondes... et ci quelqun' peux donne ce site a mon pere... maybe il pourait le lire aussi........ if he doenst allready... until next time ! I love you all ! lolo

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lorriana said...

hahaha .. I love you guys.. yall crack me up.... Moms my last entry is the answer to for MHS comment.. I just email a vas number of my teachers there....

andd gilbert , nicole , lulu et lucrere merci pour prend le temp pour le lire.... je lit les comments mais les email marche better si tu veux me conecte avec moi directement. lola2314@hotmail.com vous le savai tout, pas vrai ?

bon a bientot... ecrire moi!1 je vous aimes !!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I'm doing a mini-project on Venezuela, whats it like during lunch time? and what type of uniform do you have? and what time does school end?

other than that, you've help me a lot. thanks! :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home