Friday, November 03, 2006

Social life.

Ive got more of a social life now.. its harder to divide my time and have time to write and such--- but I still love you all... im going out with school freinds.. making new ones.. basicly everyother day... representing america.. and canada.. im not forgetting my past !!! im still myslef... life goes by day by day ... time goes by fast... on the 6 Ill have been here 2 months all ready..... wow... my spanish is decent.. however im still working on writing it... but I personally think im douing fine due to the amount of time ive been here... ( its still summer temperature her ) still going to the beach.. today im going to the pool and hopefuly working on my skin color.. getting it a little darker.. im sooo white... they use to call me... blankita como leche ( white as milk ) ... haha.. but I stand out..And I like it.. ppeople that im with can find me more easily. hahah... well im off.. I just wanna say im fine... and oh ya !! lets not forget the program im working on its called Cultrual Exchange ( make a friend in venezuela ) im hooking up students in higher classes at my hightscool in the states.. with student in my class here soo they can exchange emails and get to know the differences or life here and there.. and .. also all the similarities... !! so much of everything,,,, haha so much to learn.. well im off!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Lorriane

je viens de me brancher sur le blog
Mylène est a mes cotés ,c'est elle qui fait les erreurs, ha!ha!ha!
Je lis tes blogs a chaque semaine.
Bisous
Mamie.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home