Friday, November 10, 2006

havent written in a while...

hello there.. anyone who reads this... how are thee ¿¿ aqui.. la vida es bueno.. Study my butt off , having fun while im at it , discovering all that I can around where a live, Im loving my flamigo classes , hard at first to dances in high heels but im gettign the hang of it ... haha.. , my skirt and official practice clothes should be ready soon.. I can wait to practice with them.. my perfomance dress is one of my goal while im in venezuela.. I want to get that dress. and bring it back home.. the re sooo gorgeouse !! any one whos ever seen one understnads where im comming from..

I got my midterm grades this week... im doing like average.. and ofcourse for me that isnt good enought.. I dont like my notes at all.. but everyone telling me not to worry since.. afther all im in a different country .. studying in a different language... grr.. its borthers me that I can rmember things in spanish yet.. so no matter how long I study some text.. I wont be able to memorize it unles i remember it in english .. and retranselate it all afther...

besides that... I havent gone to the beach in a while.. I should be goign this sunday... fun fun.. working on my tan haha.. soo my legs are still white.. and my stomack... big shockers for the ones who know me ??? I think not...

well im off to live.. and get off the computer... I love you all t`ill next time.. !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home