Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Election crazyness...

So... I got school of tjis thursday and friday.. due to the PRESIDENTIAL election on MOnday... I dont know if youve heard.. , but CHAVEZ , the present president is going agaisnt.. MANUEL ROSALES... everything has been on TV in the news papers , banners in the streets.. everywhere.. it kinda makes it imposible to not know whats going on if your living in venezuela... Im not going to get into polictics.. becasue its a dangerous matter, especially as a representavie of USA in venezuela. ( as the presidents of both country dont really like each other) and an ambassator of world peace"!!

what esle is new... life is good. im happy... I cut me hair... painted my room orange.. it smells like insanse.. thats been burning in it latetly..I feel zen.. Theres a beach party tomorow that im going to.. I think.. not sure....umm School is good. done with the first lapso( there like semester.. exsept theres tree in a year insead of 2 semester.. ) flaminco is awesome. brightens up my week all the time. hihih..

3 Comments:

Blogger Eli said...

Shakti-

That's cool you got to travel to Caracas. Sorry to hear that you got sick. :( That's interesting that you're in Venezuela at an election time. I'll be waiting to hear how it goes. Keep us posted.

-e

8:03 AM  
Blogger megs said...

Bonjour, mon petit chat!!! (OK, I know i spelled that wrong, but I don't care.) This is your darling beloved most important person Meagin.
I'm so happy for you and proud of you and all that you're doing!
Come check out my JACKPOT blog, it's fun.
I hope your trip is awesome.
Je t'aime!!
~megs

6:56 PM  
Blogger Lorriana said...

I love you alll q!! HIHI.. OF TO YOUR BLOG fuzzy.

the pictures are comming on my foto bucket lucrece.. check it out. and.. gilbert .. merci pour me lire..

oh and eli of course ill keep you up dated right now.. im kiddda hipernating in my house becasue of elections.... but ill tell you how it turns out..the future of the country is up for grasp tomorow.. hold your breath.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home