Sunday, August 05, 2007

im back in my home land...

am I really??.. I mean.. IM still not back in canadia... oh well soon enoufh.. so I got back.. said hi to a couple ppl .. and then got sick.. got a 102 fever.. and was grounded to my bed the last two days... ouch.

but now im feeling better.. I do miss my lil monkey tho.
back how things havent changed that much.. I dont know if im gonna get credit for this year yet.. I have an apointment with guidence on the 24th... lets see what happends.. im looking for a job , studying for my perment... everyone I know works and drives.. I feel like a year behind at some point...

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

Hola soy Edward de Venezuela, enviame tu numero de telefono para llamarte, el 30 de septiembre estare en Houston...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=238539425

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home