Wednesday, July 18, 2007

12 days left..

smile and frown.. ups and downs... as we all know an unbrella upsidedown doesnt serve much.. but it froms a smile...

meaning.. that from the error that one makes , one learns , and as my mother would probebly say , one laughts , smiles... where we find again our umbrella upside down. .... did any one follow this ¿? hope so.


soo I have 12 days left... filled with graduation , misal , and graduations parties , not to forget all the good byes .... the last moments in venezuela I shall share this year.... tear tear... but theres.. always a bright side.. I get to see my fam and friends.. that I havent seen in months.. soon, that I really dearly miss... maybe they wont reconized me ... ahhaha what am I inventing.. I look the same right ? ... well maybe ive changed.

exsited are we ¿ who still reads me ¿ well im comming back on the 30th for tose interested .... SMILE !!
breath! the world still turning.
live love life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home