Wednesday, July 11, 2007

sOoo

Im on my way back homw soon.. im leaving venezuela on the 30th of this month.. so thats what.. like in 19 days ?? i dont know saying it like that sound so much... closer of further then what I imagine it ?? I a bit confuse at the moment... I dont actually know if any body still reads this page.. but for those who do... ive had wonderfull experiences in venezuela.. and it was worth it coming here ! everymoment it!! I just wanna say thank you to all that have made this possible for me...

and those I miss... ill see you soon.. but then im leaving behind a few that ill miess a LOT dare I say that Ive met some ppl along the way that I will never forget. true freinds are hard to come by... ppl that a value , ill trully miss. I adore you. one should know who they are.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're still reading and looking forward to hearing more about your crazy adventures. It's sooo nice to come back home.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Lorriana said...

thankS!!! looking forward to seeing you all "!! and share more pictures with you. . !! stories.. and adventures por su puesto.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home