Monday, May 21, 2007

La Gran SABANA .

hey people of the world that read my blog , just came back from an amazing trip in La gran SAbaNA with my rotary,



here are some pictures so you can imagine the rest , because honestly its impossible to capture the beauty of it all in a picture , I tryed : I want to write all that it was , every where I went all that it was all that I felt , but all thats going thorought my mind is how much i wasnt in a hurry to come back into society ...(our cellphones didnt have signal out there.. jsut to maker that point ) I got agrivate onces we went into a civilized city type of town... if that makes anysense... Come to ealize im happy with the few people in my life , i love meeting people learing and conversating with them , but I can stand any of the gossip ,supercifial , glossy pin up world , I wasnt in miss of it ... and now im back in it ... BOOM shock its not that bad.. im still in a buffer the real one hasnt gotten to me yet... such as I havent returns to school havent walked in the streets , I came in at 1 am last night into PLC and went strait to bed, drag the time until I woke up this morning so I wouldnt have to talk to my nieghtboors , explain my trip and all , im selfish I want to keep it al to my self. and if I show my pictures.. explain it all I want to chare it with someone that understands.. not someone who make remark.. oh look how much wieght she lost gain shes not smilling.. now she is.. or u should of taken that picture that way.(unless your a profesional photographer.. or have experience in the field). I want to share the world the land I walk with ones who understand my way of thinking, who see the beauty in a tree, who could spend hours underneath a waterfall thinking , wondering , realizing , enjoying and most of all simply breathing ... This trip was a wonder which was wonderful , I fully enjlyed it with the people I was with my bunnies ! lol ( johanna (from germany) , allison(from san jose california) ,claire ( france ) ,daniel (our driver) ) and of course there was more people we were eleven of us exchange students plus the representes of Rotary and the divers , few other tourist , and ofcousre I cant leave out all the natives.. the villagies they let us visit , there homes , schools , churchs , rivers !! thanks you to all of you, it means a lot more to me then how much I say it , but thank you for all the experiences , for the knowlegde you all give me every oen I know .. each and everyday, I learn something new becasue of you. ! thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef said...

Hey there Shakti darlin!!!!! I hope you are behaving yourself, because if you are not . . . you will have to answer to me . . .

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home